When you are about to set up an e-store, then you will realize that there’s literally tons of things you need to do and fulfil: it’s not enough to just have goods to sell. You will need a whole lot more in order for you to become a successful e-seller.
Let’s see the key things you will need and then let’s look at all the reasons why OmniChannelHub, a brand new software that’s way more than your average shopping cart software is by far the best marketplace selling software to work with, especially for startup e-commerce businesses.
So, for starting up, let’s take a look at all the tools you will need in order for you to become a successful online seller on your own right. Mind you, we will not enlist all the legal requirements, which vary from country to country, those remain your task to find out about. We will remain strictly practical and technical. We will create separate categories for you to make it easier to see things as a whole.
The goods you are to sell
These comprise of all the things you are ready to sell on walmart marketplace. These can be goods which you create yourself, which you have great access to buy from a wholesale store or you order them yourself from a much cheaper source. The tools you would need slightly vary in each case, but let’s take the most common ways someone is to open an e-business: by buying goods from somewhere else at a much cheaper price.
The tools you would definitely need:
- Inventory tool: A tool to keep count of what you have in storage: this may not seem all that important if you would like to sell only a few goods, but as your business gets to grow, it will be all the more essential for you to find the quickest way for you to see what you have and what you don’t.
- Inventory checker: In addition, you would also need to find a tool that alerts you if the number of a specific good has decreased to a critical level, in order for you to be able to stop automated orderings, up until the point you can refill your inventory. If you are selling goods with an expiry date, then your tool should also keep track of those and instantly stop the goods from showing available in your inventory the moment their expiration date is getting close. Such option can also make it available for you to offer those goods with close expiration date for a heavily discounted price.
- Inventory analyst: you need to be able to keep count of all your orders, in addition to be able to generate new orders (automatically if their number drops to a low level). Only this way, you can keep track of the money you paid for your goods and to be able to realistically compare your costs to your income.
- Warehouse and logistics tool: if someone is dealing with a large load of goods working out of multiple warehouses, it’s essential for them to have a proper tool, which enables for you the business owner to see all the inventory and the proper location of each good, on the other hand it would make the warehouse workers work with the program, enter what arrived, what’s gone what’s currently in transit and which goods are to be shipped out. Most importantly the program should enable all workers to be able to locate any of the goods precisely and quickly.
- Billing tool: you need to keep track of all your bills which generate due to you doing your business. This can vary from courier costs to the costs of hosting, internet and more.
- Keeping track of what you sell: it’s very important for you to have a program that shows you all the reports you need to see, in connection with your daily, weekly and monthly selling.
- A marketplace selling software to integrate your business with other marketplaces and sell on Walmart marketplace or other e-store. It is common for sellers to try themselves out on various other marketplaces such as Walmart or Amazon in order to see if their goods sell on walmart marketplace and to build up a smaller or larger group of clientele. After setting up your own website you can still stay on all the e-marketplaces especially if you get a tool to integrate your inventory and all the selling processes so that you can keep track of everything all in the same time. So, you are welcome to join marketplace selling software or any other major websites which can help your business get established.
In a nutshell, these are the tools you would need, when it comes to knowing what you have, what price you pay for it, how much income you generate and how you ship them to the buyers. All these processes should happen on or in connection with your e-commerce website’s interface where the processes of choosing, ordering and buying happen.
What can a good quality e-commerce marketplace selling software can offer you?
Normally, if you purchase or simply get a shopping cart software, then you would need to obtain all the other tools separately. This takes a huge amount of work, to get and to make sure all of them can integrate always and properly. This is where OmniChannelHub really stands out because it offers you all these tools in one in a complete tool unlike other companies such as SellerCloud do.
It’s all ready for use, it really only depends how many segments of it you would want to use. Also, you can customize all the tools to your business. There hasn’t really been any other marketplace selling software out in the market which would have such a complete software for their clients.
Therefore we would definitely suggest all the new starters to consider starting up with our prime quality software. We have spent several years to make sure it’s top quality and it integrates real time, all the time. It’s not every day you can get to find such a deal, therefore visit our website for more details and information on our product. If you have already contracted any software tool suppliers yet have other tools missing, we can still be of your help.
How many ways is OmniChannelHub better
The answer to that is fairly easy while SellerCloud primarily focuses on marketplace selling software and provides all the tools which serve multi-channel transactions it can be a good addition to anyone’s already operating system While OmniChannelHub is backed with a complete family of software which can provide you with all the single tools you need to operate any sort of e-commerce business from single to multi-channel transactions. This way, if you are looking for a complete solution, if you are a newstarter or a company who would like an all-round change, then OmniChannelHub definitely prevails.
Extras offered by OmniChannelHub vs SellerCloud
We hope this guide helps you to take time and think about how you can set up your e-commerce business. Most importantly, you would need an all-in-one shopping cart and e-commerce software which OmniChannelHub is offering you, now with a free trial. Check out our offers by visiting the website.